Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update from my life!


Hey all, I haven't updated too much recently because I've been very busy! I'm currently at HOME on MY bed (that would be Kentucky, as opposed to college) and have been blissfully occupied with my wonderful boyfriend. Go ahead, say it ..... awwwwwwww! School-wise, though, it's almost the end of the semester (about 2 more weeks! Yay!) and business wise, I've got craft fairs coming up! May 3rd, 20th, and June 20-21st. I'm also working on all the neccesary stuff for transferring to Indiana University to get my business degree, including a zillion 2hour drives up there to check it out. Meanwhile (good lawd) I've got my first wholesale jewelry order! 15 pairs of button earrings. Which is great because it challenges me to make new color schemes (I've already got 3 gorgeous new designs!) but sucks because I've run out of buttons ... and I actually need to make 30 pairs (15 for the buyer, 15 for craft fairs and Etsy listings so I'll be able to recreate them later.) *sigh* I'm a busy little bee. Oh, and in more exciting news, I totally hired someone to vamp up my website with zencart! Finally my domain will be put to good use ... I've paid $100 so far to have it sit around doing nothing. SO worth another $50 to get someone else to set it up for me :D Anyway, that's my update from life.

3 comments:

The Nature Nut said...

Congrats on the wholesale order. Your button earrings are so cute!

Tizzalicious said...

Awwwww yes!

You got someone to install zen cart for $50? I neeeed someone like that!

John said...

You are a busy girl ! Congrats on that big order. :)