Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cute oufits I wore while I wasn't updating my blog

Oh geez, where do I begin. Merry Christmas? Happy New Year? Happy 20th birthday to me? Yes, I am now 20! Yay! I'm also dating a really super sweet amazing guy now - I am OFFICIALLY douchebag free - and my classes this semester are 90% fashion related so that's SUPER fun. Of course, I'm insanely busy and blogging has fallen to the bottom of my priorities list - don't feel bad though, lots of other things are down there too! Like, showering. Homework. Etc. Although all of these things are great, I am actually getting heart surgery this Friday to examine my Wolff Parkinson White disease, an electrical issue that I was apparently born with although NOBODY NOTICED IT EVER until now. Fail. So I have to awkwardly inform my teachers that I won't be in class for a week recovering, then pretend like it's no big deal when everyone gets really concerned because lets be honest, it's a HUGE deal, but I'm sick of crying all over the place about it (this is where superboyfriend comes into play! He bought me roses and cupcakes yesterday, for no reason other than that I was feeling down!!! ^_^)

Anyway, since I abandoned you all for so long, and probably will again, here are some super cute outfits I wore recently over break and such. They are relevant to your abandonment because frankly, I prefer looking at pictures of people's outfits to reading whatever they have to say anyway, so if you're anything like me, you will enjoy this.


As you can see I am in love with tights. And finally, a pic of me and some of my friends at my 20s Flapper themed birthday party!

4 comments:

Liz said...

You are so flippin pretty!!

TheCandiMafiaBoss said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Happy Belated Birthday! I know the pain of founding out you have a heart condition in the middle of your life granted my suspected condition isn't as serious as your condition.I hope you have a fast and safe recovery!

TheCandiMafiaBoss said...

AH! I was to distracted by the BIG DEAL to say Congratulations on finding such a sweet guy and you look great in your photographs I love the one before the last.♥

Dorm Bedding said...

LOVING the first dress - sooo cute!