Monday, April 7, 2008

Selling Advertisement Banners!

Hey all! I've started selling Customized Link Banners in my Etsy shop! I've got a lot of experience with making graphics and I'm now offering to share that experience with you!
Why are link banners useful? Let's see...
1. Draws customer's attention and makes them want to visit your shop.
2. Easy advertising! Just paste the img code and voila, your mark is left for all to see!
3. Opens up whole new worlds of advertising! Project Wonderful ads, blog ads, website ads, and more!
4. Stick 'em on your myspace page or website with a textarea so people can paste them right onto THEIR myspace pages, and thus reach even MORE potential customers!
5. Brand name recognition - the more your logo is out there, the more known your shop becomes!
Shall I go on?
Here are some examples of banners I've made for Omg! Lia? (note: some of these are animated, which might not show up in blogger)





Only $5! Get Yours Now!

2 comments:

John said...

These are very cool !! I'm impressed. :) Hey, hope your boyfriend troubles are better !

Vani said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.

Advertisement Banners