Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Sampler


So, I'm branching out my promoting this month and sending in some items for the April The Sampler! I sent in 30 button earrings - I'm starting small just to see if it's a total waste of money before I dive right in. I'm not sure how much money I spent total, but it's not more than $15. I can't wait to get my Sampler too.

For those of you who haven't heard of it, The Sampler is a package filled with DIY goodies. The items are all donated by crafters looking for some promotion, and you pay the money to cover the shipping costs, website costs, etc. It's a really neat little program and I'm crossing my fingers that I get some sales! Those of you who can't donate should totally buy one.
PS How kickass are my current biz cards?

1 comment:

John said...

I totally am in love with the business cards !!