Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beauty Week on HauteLook

For those who aren't aware, one of my favorite sites (And favorite way to save money) is HauteLook. HauteLook is a members-only site that sells designer clothes/jewelry/makeup/other things for steeply reduced prices, but only with a limited quantity and only for a day or two. They frequently have brands like Juicy Couture, American Apparel, BCBGMAXARIA, Romeo & Juliet Couture, Urban Decay, Stila, LORAC, etc. I have bought so much stuff there it's insane, I love it. It even tells you how much you are saving off of retail so you can feel extra special. And you can get $10 in "credits" when a friend you refer makes a purchase.

So this week is Beauty Week on HauteLook! I am psyched. Stila on Monday, LORAC and GoSmile on Tuesday, NYX and Rapidlash Wednsday, Jessica Simpson hair extensions in Thursday, and those are only the ones I already know I'm going to shop! I can't wait to check out the skincare and other stuff too. I'm going to stock up! I didn't buy enough at the last LORAC sale and I love LORAC after trying them out on HauteLook.

Anyway, invite time! (You'll need an invite to sign up.)


No comments: