Monday, February 16, 2009

Cupcakes and Roses



I made these for my boyfriend and his friends. They were a hit :D

They're duncan hines butter cake box mix (the only box mix I will use - it's SO delicious!) with pink and white buttercream icing, and duncan hines canned chocolate icing. And sprinkles, of course.


this one was my favorite - it matches my hair :D

the second the last sprinkle was sprinkled, everyone started grabbing them :P
and here's part of the valentines day present my sweet boyfriend got me :D not pictured are a box of chocolates (already eaten), a candle, a scarf, and a card!

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

They look delicious!

Cherry's Fashion Jewelry Blog said...

I feel a little hungry now, they look so delicous.

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, those cupcakes look uber-yummy :)