Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Want This!

So, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag .... I, the plastic jewelry designer/creater/connoseuier, do not actually wear very much plastic jewelry. In fact, I don't really wear very much jewelry of any kind. I used to be really into chandelier earrings when I was 16 and I just never bothered to update my style, so, yeah.

That said, I do have a kind of necklace that I prefer and want to own and, of course, wear. And *GASP* the style looks nothing like that ones that I create! Anyway to give you an example, here is one such gorgeous necklace that I am lusting after from a fellow Kentuckian's shop:

NOBODY BUY IT, IT'S MINE IN THE FUTURE.

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Pretty shocking indeed :P

While we're at it: I never wear earrings!

Amy Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!!! How utterly, amazingly sweet of you to post about my necklace! I am so very fond of it as well. I've been resisting the urge to make myself one. The hubby tries to keep me in check because I have a really bad habit of keeping like 1/3 of the stuff I make for myself. Not good when you're trying to make a living off your craft. ;)

Don't worry if it happens to sell before you can snag it, fortunately that is a design that I can rather easily reproduce. So, in any event, I'll make sure there's one with your name on it!

Thanks again for the kind compliments!